Saturday 19 October 2013

Let me introduce myself

Hi, I'm Milley-J

This blog is dedicated to all the other birds who are struggling to fly ..

I always find that starting something is always the most difficult part so i'm just going to introduce myself and tell you a little bit of what you need to know.

My name is Milley, I am a 21 year old photographer from Coventry, I live at home with my mum, and my two little chihuahuas Bambi Roo & Binky.  I love all things girly, travelling, spending time with my friends and of course creating images. Up until last year I was studying photography at University and was the owner of another blog however circumstances have changed and my studies have been put on hold, but i have decided I don't want to give up blogging, it is a great way to both share and learn so here I am.

This blog is going to be my way of sharing with you the ups and downs that are ahead now I have stepped out into the real world, it will be a place for my thoughts of both my industry and life, my successions and my experiments. 
If I learn a new skill or discover a beautiful place, I want you to know.  

Please don't be afraid to contact me, and all feedback is much appreciated, you can do this by leaving comments or by contacting me when i'm offline by email: milleyjordan@live.co.uk 

With Love, Milley x


Please state that all images on this blog unless stated otherwise are copyrighted to Melissa-Jordan Wale.  Please do not use these images for personal use unless you have consent from myself to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment